Happy birthday, !!!~
Nice new name, by the way.
I meant to do this earlier, but [insert usual busy excuse]... I wanted to honor you this special day, dear.
I only hope you still love me even with how much time has passed between us. I am sorry for that.
This day reminded me of the message she sent me all the way back in October, informing me of the survey I had been tagged in. It was never forgotten, but I have been thinking about getting around to updating my journal here for quite a long time. So, here it is now, nine months later.
Nonetheless, it is here, right?
1. What are three of your worst pet peeves? People who think they know so much more than everyone else, my clumsiness, and popping balloons.
2. What is your favorite song as of right now? Oh, that's a tough one. There is a song by Abandon Kansas titled "Close Your Eyes" I am very fond of; can't guarantee it is my favorite song at the moment with all the choices that question comes with.
3. If you had to date a guy in uniform, which uniform does he wear? [e.g. Military (Army/Navy/Marines), Police, Firefighter, etc.] Probably a military dude. Those guys are sharp.
4. Favorite TV show? I would say some show that plays music videos.
5. What would you be for Halloween if you could be anything you wanted? Maybe some video game villain. I've always wanted to cosplay as characters from my favorite RPGs.
6. One woman you think is beautiful/have a femcrush on? Jeong Da-Bin is a very beautiful girl. Such a sorrowful thing that she took her life... [link]
7. Live In Texas or Road to Revolution? Humm... Live in Texas.
8. What's the first thing you'd do if you got $1 million to spend? I'd give a lot to many in need.
9. Any fond childhood memories? Far too many to name. One off the top of my head is when and I would make forts to hide in from the pillows on our parents' bed. So much fun.
10. What do you think of me? You are sweet, caring, intellectual, and pretty. You have a one of a kind heart, you are the best, most geniune friend I have ever known. I love you very much. And anyone can agree with that.
~~~~~~~~~10 New Questions~~~~~~~~~
1. Would you rather live on the beach or in the mountains?
2. Do you make a habit of respecting your parent(s)?
3. Is your bedroom more on the clean or messy side?
4. What texture is your hair? (curly, wavy, straight)
5. Have you ever been able to control your dreams?
6. What is one foreign country you'd like to visit in your lifetime and why?
7. What was the name of your first crush and where did you first see him/her?
8. What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "truth?"
9. The color red makes you feel:
10. True or false: Society is on the right track.
This is where I break a rule, I'm sorry to say. Whoever wants to answer these questions is more than welcome to. It's alright if no one does, though I would love you to.
If anyone ever wants to talk sometime, I am open. And I will not let months pass by before I respond; please forgive my inconsideration!
I love you all.
May the Lord bless each one of you ~